The OSET 20.0R is a competition dominating machine for 8-10 year olds, and great fun for adults.
The 20.0R is the machine of choice for riders interested in competing & fun! It is often the bike that riders and parents choose to enter the world of trials competitions. The power and response can be adjusted for any riding style, while the fully adjustable suspension can be set up to suit rider weights and preferences. The OSET 20.0R is loved by kids and adults alike for its sheer versatility and fun.
The OSET 20.0R is recognised globally as one of the best dirt / trials bikes for children to learn and improve their motorbike skills.
Being electric they have no hot parts, require no petrol, produce no fumes and are virtually silent, meaning riders can use them everyday in places other bikes cannot go.
- A strong frame, thin grips, a padded chin guard covering the steering stem combined with a magnetic lanyard cut-out switch ensure safety is the priority.
- Separate key switch is easily removable by the parent when it's time to take a break!
- Exclusive OSET wide rear rim and 3" wide deep tread competition motorcycle tyre.
- OSET controller with OSET's exclusive '3 dial' system, which allows parents to easily adjust the power, speed and response characteristics of the bike.
- It can be set from a very mellow machine at walking pace and low power, all the way up to a competition level machine with maximum power.
- For riders aged 8+
- RRP: £2,379.00
"The OSET is just the best thing my son has had! He has the freedom of the outdoors and quality time with his dad away from technology. My 9 year old has the 20.0R so his dad had to go out and get the 24.0R". - Katrina Meed, California, USA
The OSET 20.0 Racing continues to dominate at Youth National Trials events. petrol powered machines have totally dissappeared from the 'under 10' classes. OSET bikes have dominated this division, taking all the top places every single year since 2013 - and making up almost the entire entry.
|Wheelbase - 1050mm (41.3’’)||Seat Height - 550mm (21.6’’)|
|Ground Clearance - 290mm (11.4’’)||Handlebar Height - 980mm (38.6’’)|
|Wheels - 19’’ front alloy rim/hub. 14’’ competition rear alloy rim/hub||Suspension - Front telescopic air fork. Rear shock, preload adjustable & oil dampened.|
|Brakes - Front 180mm & rear 160mm hydraulic disc.||Motor - 1200W 48V OSET neodymium magnet DC motor.|
|Controller - 48V OSET, adjustable for power, speed & response.||Batteries - 4 x 10ah AGM SLA.|
|Charger - 3 amp 48V.||Age Range - 8+ years old.|
|Rider Weight Limit - 100lbs (45.5kg)||RRP - £2,379.00|
Find your nearest dealer