- Powerful OSET motor, controller and OSET 20ah lithium battery, designed to work in unison on this machine
- A 48v OSET drive system (complete with 3-dial adjustability)
- Custom upside-down fork built to OSET's specifications and an adjustable oil shock at the rear
- Hydraulic disc brakes to provide plenty of stopping power
- Electric power means no kick start
- No hot exhaust, so no more scorches
- Virtually silent so can be used where petrol bikes can not!
- Fitted with a stronger rear spring and 20" bars compared to the MX-10 Youth Version
- For adults and teenagers - up to 90.0 kg
- Sale price: £2,499.00 - Currently £300 off in the UK (Original RRP £2,799)
After my first race win I was on cloud 9 – I couldn’t believe it! Then, I knew it was on! I’m absolutely over the moon with the weekend, and with the MX-10. What a bike!” - Connor Ward, Winner of the 2018 MiniBike Supercross Championship 88cc class on the MX-10
As electric motorcycles and dirt bikes continue to change the face of riding the MX-10 mini dirt bike has been designed for one thing only...FUN!!
Find your nearest dealer